Crossing the Blues

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ANDY SIXX = BVB = BLACK VEIL BRIDES

.



"Be yourself and never let anyone tell you otherwise"
proclaims Black Veil Brides front man Andy Six



Hello My name is Andy, I sing for a band called Black
Veil Brides,check us out at

www.myspace.com/blackveilbridesmusic
This is my only social networking profile, apart from
Twitter. My twitter acount is AndysixBVB
I love meeting fans and kids who dig what we do so
feel free to send me messages, comments, etc.
I will try and respond as often as possible<3










Follow me on Twitter! @AndysixBVB

Male
20 years old
Hollywood, California
United States


















































































"Black Veil Brides have created such a furious internet buzz
that they already have thousands of dedicated fans –
and they have yet to release their debut album!"

Kristen Dunleavy -myMag.com













































Black Veil Brides on Myspace
Andy on Myspace
Videos on Buzznet
More pictures of Andy
On Buzznet







The debut video from THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES, directed by Patrick Fogarty.
Visit the band's official myspace www.myspace.com/blackveilbridesmusic for more info on the band as well as release date news for the "Knives and Pens" single.
Tags:



Demand Black Veil Brides in Johannesburg!
Black Veil Brides in Johannesburg - Learn more about this Eventful Demand

View all Johannesburg events on Eventful




.